From: full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thor (Hammer of God)
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:05 PM
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-disclosure] iPhone Geolocation storage

For those of you who have not seen this yet:

http://radar.oreilly.com/2011/04/apple-location-tracking.html

There's no reason to think "outside the box"
if you don't think yourself into it.

My newest book: "Thor's Microsoft Security Bible<http://www.amazon.com/Thors-Microsoft-Security-Bible-Infrastructures/dp/1597495727C:/Users/thor/Documents/Cakewalk>"

Timothy Thor Mullen
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.hammerofgod.com<http://www.hammerofgod.com/>

PNG image

PNG image

  • add: Legal Political Authority in the Adult World(an unfinished work)
    ... Legal Political Authority in the Adult World ... Quite simply, the reason is because it is of the uttermost importance a paramount matter, whether your station is high or low, or whether your station is great or small. ... Now, it depends on your meaning, and “intention of heart”. ... Does life serve purpose,? ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • LPAITAW Lind gren
    ... Legal Political Authority in the Adult World ... Quite simply, the reason is because it is of the uttermost importance a paramount matter, whether your station is high or low, or whether your station is great or small. ... Now, it depends on your meaning, and “intention of heart”. ... Does life serve purpose,? ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • LPAINTHAW
    ... Legal Political Authority in the Adult World ... Quite simply, the reason is because it is of the uttermost importance a paramount matter, whether your station is high or low, or whether your station is great or small. ... Now, it depends on your meaning, and “intention of heart”. ... Does life serve purpose,? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • ot: blog intro
    ... I pose this where prose poetry is what ... others, as to our relevancy, our purpose. ... decide is reason. ... you can supercharge your thoughts! ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: Why on earth would God......?
    ... or whether there is some reason and purpose behind ... doesn't follow that we should just assume there IS no purpose. ... That the absence of any evidence for a purpose behind our (or ... I see 'sentience' as the reason and cause of all existence, and you do not. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)