Re: [Full-disclosure] New vulnerabilities in eSitesBuilder

: SecurityVulns ID: 11310.

: XSS (WASC-08):
:
: http://site/console/forget.php?e_mail=%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie)%3C/script%3E&seenform=y

How many times are you going to disclose this?

http://seclists.org/bugtraq/2010/Jun/189

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Aug/306

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Dec/465

The June disclosure has a timeline indicating you had "announced" it
almost two years prior to that:

21.11.2007 - found some of these vulnerabilities.
11.08.2008 - announced at my site.
11.08.2008 - informed admins of web site.
11.08.2008 - found others of these vulnerabilities.
11.02.2009 - disclosed at my site about first vulnerabilities.
05.05.2009 - disclosed at my site about other vulnerabilities.
06.05.2009 - informed admins of web site about other vulnerabilities.
18.06.2010 - disclosed at my site about vulnerabilities in eSitesBuilder
(after I found that they concerned with eSitesBuilder).
19.06.2010 - informed developers (in case if owners of vulnerable site
didn't informed them in previous years).

Seriously, how long can you milk a single XSS here?

: 2010.10.08 - announced at my site.
: 2010.10.08 - informed developers.
: 2010.12.16 - disclosed at my site.
:
: I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
: (http://websecurity.com.ua/4588/).

http://websecurity.com.ua/4300/

Several times, yes you did.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in *McAfee.com
    ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in *McAfee.com ... a XSS attack without actually making it happen?. ... I don't disclose these sorts of issues publicly, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in *McAfee.com
    ... be used in a XSS attack without actually making it happen?. ... communication after I disclose something. ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in *McAfee.com ... one is asking these people to inspect their sites for vulnerabilities. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Using 0days as part of pen-test?
    ... that you see, including "future vulnerabilities". ... Just imagine that you are a auditor and you dont know this vuln (and many ... I think that you must follow the legal way to disclose the vuln (inform ... (networking permiter, user perimeter, enviroment perimeter, stack protection, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] New vulnerabilities in eSitesBuilder
    ... How many times are you going to disclose this? ... - found others of these vulnerabilities. ... - informed developers (in case if owners of vulnerable site ... how long can you milk a single XSS here? ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Call to arms - INFORMATION ANARCHY
    ... > If Microsoft would simply offer cash rewards to vulnerability discoverers, ... > conditioned on the discoverer promising to never disclose to a third party, ... > vulnerabilities and 100 B type vulnerabilities are found, ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)