Re: [Full-disclosure] INSECT Pro 2.5.1 released
- From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:10:48 -0700
I would like to suggest that advertising for products and tools (free or
otherwise) be limited to just an initial announcement to tell people about
Meh. Most authors keep the volume of their announcements low, and only
highlight genuinely interesting updates. I think it's beneficial to
Maybe highlighting the importance of these two qualities is the way to go?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] INSECT Pro 2.5.1 released
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Google Search Feature Exploitation Scenario
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] INSECT Pro 2.5.1 released
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2011-0013-1 openssl openssl-scripts