[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2011-0014-1 httpd mod_ssl
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:50:25 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2011-0014-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote System User Non-deterministic Vulnerability
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the apache web server, when a multithreaded MPM
is used, do not properly handle headers in subrequests in certain
circumstances involving a parent request that has a body, which
might allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a
crafted request that triggers access to memory locations associated
with an earlier request.
This vulnerability was previous addressed for rPath Linux 2 and
rPath Linux Service 2 through rPSA 2010-0056.
Copyright 2011 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2011-0013-1 openssl openssl-scripts
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Medium severity flaw in Konqueror
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2011-0013-1 openssl openssl-scripts
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Medium severity flaw in Konqueror