Re: [Full-disclosure] jaillords.com hacked, login/password/email list

--On February 7, 2011 11:58:50 PM +0000 Bob Smith
<bobbyhadababyitsaboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weak passwords, no brute force protection, lots of sql injections,
was easy to take full control of site

Heres the password files
[snipped]
admins fix ur shit or we will be back

Do you seriously believe that admins for a site like this would be reading
FD?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst