Re: [Full-disclosure] hacked, login/password/email list

--On February 7, 2011 11:58:50 PM +0000 Bob Smith
<bobbyhadababyitsaboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weak passwords, no brute force protection, lots of sql injections,
was easy to take full control of site

Heres the password files
admins fix ur shit or we will be back

Do you seriously believe that admins for a site like this would be reading

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -