Re: [Full-disclosure] Multiple vulnerabilities in SimpGB

It is your responsibility to ensure your site remains secure no?
So sharing a host could be seen as a risk, one which you would have
considered already.
A reverse DNS on your domain output the following:
- www.shalb.org
- www.websecurity.com.ua

This most likely indicates you are sharing the host with your neighbor...
Is he the man in the relationship, or perhaps its you taking care of XSS and
he does the sysadmin?

  • Re: HELP!
    ... I activated Print Sharing on both computers and followed the steps you ... I can now print from both the host and routed, "wireless," computers. ... "Patrick C" wrote: ... my printer with my new routed computer, ...
  • Re: Cannot connect to web with Client
    ... The file sharing works on both computers. ... I can access the web on the host but not the client. ... Open the Network Connections folder. ... Right-click the connection that goes to the DSL modem. ...
  • Re: Cannot connect to web with Client
    ... The file sharing works on both computers. ... I can access the web on the host but not the client. ... Make sure that Internet Connection Sharing is enabled on the host: ... Right-click the connection that goes to the DSL modem. ...
  • Re: Filemaker network sharing error 10048
    ... and it seems to make no difference if port 5003 is open or not ... The problem I'm having is sharing the database from the 5.5 host - so when I ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: Client PCs have difficulty browsing Host fine, Dial-up ICS
    ... >The dial up connection is connected, and the host computer does not have any ... Sharing files or printers does not ... and there is no problem printing from the network ...