Re: [Full-disclosure] vswitches: physical networks obsolete?

  • Re: OT: Then and than [WAS: chroot to oldlinux...]
    ... when you are trying to convey the order (chronologically or ... Than is used when comparing two things as I am bigger ... chance of getting wrong, anything in which I have a 50% chance of ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: lost+found?
    ... > Hash: SHA1 ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... >> It gives the user a chance to check the information to see if it is ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Getting started with DTrace in FreeBSD-current (a.k.a. 8)
    ... adopters a chance to try it before exposing it to the world at large. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: [opensuse] Flash not layering right
    ... anyone bring it up (though there's always the chance I might have missed it) ... or see anything in a FAQ about it, I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me. ... I think I recall reading somewhere that it is a known "feature" of flash in linux. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)