Re: [Full-disclosure] [VIDEO] Keylogger, RecordMic and Shell

I think you forgot to remove the meterpreter> prompt from your video.
Just sayin.. should be an easy fix.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:48 PM, runlvl <runlvl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Typo!
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7lWQB23ek

2011/1/24 runlvl <runlvl@xxxxxxxxx>

We recorded a new technical video of remote keylogging and recording from
a remote mic and is available online on youtube!
This funcionalities are being used trough an exploit and in the video we
show how to obtain a full remote shell too :-)

Take a look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7lWQB23ek

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers
Juan Sacco

Insecurity Research - Security auditing and testing software
Web: http://www.insecurityresearch.com
Insect Pro 2.0 was released stay tunned

  • Re: The Sony AV/R Jack
    ... have a need to put a remote camera on the altar in an upcoming ... sell me an AV/R to LANC converter cable for $21. ... HAS to be a converter that can take both the sync and the video out of ... connects to the AV/R jack on the camcorder, but as far as I can see, ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Chess Clocks: pet peeves and preferences
    ... locate the 'eject' button on its remote controller. ... have to do so by pressing a button on the device itself-- this despite ... the remote has buttons for everything else under the sun. ... that all of the older people have no experience with video games-- ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: Problems with playing .avi files
    ... Has he tested the AVI files by going to Start/Run and typing in mplay32.exe? ... > works when we are using remote control, but when he restarts and runs the ... >> update video drivers directly on his machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: The Sony AV/R Jack
    ... have a need to put a remote camera on the altar in an upcoming ... sell me an AV/R to LANC converter cable for $21. ... If it just carries the LANC signal, then how will I get the video signal out of the AV/R jack at the same time? ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] **LosseChange::Debunk it??**
    ... the video shows a lot of nonsense "facts". ... if possible - does anyone have an explanation about the pentagon impact as ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)