Re: [Full-disclosure] [VIDEO] Keylogger, RecordMic and Shell

I think you forgot to remove the meterpreter> prompt from your video.
Just sayin.. should be an easy fix.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:48 PM, runlvl <runlvl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Typo!
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7lWQB23ek

2011/1/24 runlvl <runlvl@xxxxxxxxx>

We recorded a new technical video of remote keylogging and recording from
a remote mic and is available online on youtube!
This funcionalities are being used trough an exploit and in the video we
show how to obtain a full remote shell too :-)

Take a look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7lWQB23ek

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers
Juan Sacco

Insecurity Research - Security auditing and testing software
Web: http://www.insecurityresearch.com
Insect Pro 2.0 was released stay tunned

  • Re: The Sony AV/R Jack
    ... have a need to put a remote camera on the altar in an upcoming ... sell me an AV/R to LANC converter cable for $21. ... HAS to be a converter that can take both the sync and the video out of ... connects to the AV/R jack on the camcorder, but as far as I can see, ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Chess Clocks: pet peeves and preferences
    ... locate the 'eject' button on its remote controller. ... have to do so by pressing a button on the device itself-- this despite ... the remote has buttons for everything else under the sun. ... that all of the older people have no experience with video games-- ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: Problems with playing .avi files
    ... Has he tested the AVI files by going to Start/Run and typing in mplay32.exe? ... > works when we are using remote control, but when he restarts and runs the ... >> update video drivers directly on his machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: The Sony AV/R Jack
    ... have a need to put a remote camera on the altar in an upcoming ... sell me an AV/R to LANC converter cable for $21. ... If it just carries the LANC signal, then how will I get the video signal out of the AV/R jack at the same time? ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Problems with playing .avi files
    ... I made him som .reg files that he could run to automatically to set the ... System Registry, so that is not the problem. ... works when we are using remote control, but when he restarts and runs the ... > update video drivers directly on his machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)