[Full-disclosure] News for Mankind

FYI

*For the first time in the history of mankind ‘Need’, ‘Comfort’ and
‘Luxury’ are sold at the same price in India! *
*
Onions Rs.65, Petrol Rs.65 and Beer Rs.65 **J *
. AND
..
The only place in India where food is cheap..... *

Tea Rs.1.00
Soup Rs.5.50
Dal Rs.1.50
Meals Rs.2.00
Chappathi Rs.1.00
Chicken Rs.24.50
Dosa Rs.4.00
Veg Briyani Rs.8.00
Fish Rs.13.00 *

This is actual price list.
These items are meant for "POOR PEOPLE" & is available at *Indian Parliament
Canteen *.
The salary of those poor people is * Rs.80000 *per Month!! PLUS HEFTY BONUS
IN SCAMS....
Pls forward to all Indians (this all money comes from our pocket, TAXES *
YOU * PAY)

http://www.google.com/profiles/102744988207929956638<http://www.google.com/profiles/102744988207929956638>
"

  • Re: TATA or Lipton Green Label DJ?
    ... nicest ready-packed DJs out there, quite a bit of punch-body-briskness, ... like) of the Indian Tea Board to be a bit more on the safe side. ... I have never seen "Apoorva" in any of my Indian ... India wants no parts of that. ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)
  • Zhong Guo Cha - Impressions
    ... tea has easily been above what I was expecting. ... I had looked into this vendor when someone posted ... This is about half the price of similar tea from other ... vendors and at or above their quality. ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)
  • Re: For Chalo for Christmas - OT
    ... or India for the other, ... airlines did not want someone straight out of surgery to fly. ... for daring to request a price. ... The doctors and hospital just love cash, ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • DEMAND OF TAUZI DEPARTMENT - INDICATION BY GJM TO DESTROY DARJEELING TEA
    ... DEMAND OF TAUZI DEPARTMENT - INDICATION BY GJM TO DESTROY DARJEELING ... tea gardens] by the Gorkha Janmukti Morcha in the tenth ... India, Government of West Bengal and Gorkha Janmukti Morcha. ... Actually this is foreigner Nepalese desire along with a section Indian ...
    (soc.rights.human)
  • Re: Please this service is NOT free.
    ... Perhaps it's the contrarian in me, but naming a *price* and calling ... One member buys cookies and tea for our breaks, ... that all pay their dues; a trust system seems to work. ... to switch to buying cheaper biscuits or crap coffee, ...
    (alt.usage.english)