Re: [Full-disclosure] [Dailydave] [TOOL RELEASE] T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector v2.45r-H2HC
- From: yersinia <yersinia.spiros@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:29:58 +0100
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Nelson Brito <nbrito@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector (f.k.a. F22 Raptor) is a tool
designed to perform "Stress Testing".
If you think useful I have added a build system
for this utility (with GNU autotools) and a toy man page.
If you're interested i have put all on github
even with the auto-generated tarball make distcheck. Perhaps some small
detail still needs to be fixed. Free of contact me if you're interested in
Dailydave mailing list
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Getting Off the Patch
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Getting Off the Patch
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] [Dailydave] [TOOL RELEASE] T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector v2.45r-H2HC
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [Onapsis Security Advisory 2011-001] SAP Management Console Unauthenticated Service Restart