Re: [Full-disclosure] Getting Off the Patch

So, you have no data to support your claim other than "I think that sucks, so this must be better." Thanks.

I think that's what a lot of scientists say before the resources are
available for experimental studies to help them prove or disprove
their claims. Yet they publish their claims nonetheless.

-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@xxxxxxxxxx
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Getting Off the Patch
    ... [Full-disclosure] Getting Off the Patch ... I think that's what a lot of scientists say before the resources are available for ... experimental studies to help them prove or disprove their claims. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Whats wrong with these pictures???
    ... This shows that you do NOT understand how science works. ... Each explanation having some additional complexity added to it. ... Science is ALWAYS trying to DISPROVE the currently accepted explanation. ... Scientists of today have an agenda ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: I feel sorry for all you [in your face] atheists on SED
    ... their "explanation" of the world around them. ... DISPROVE this explanation. ... more likely, other scientists) fail to disprove it, the theory is accepted ... more evidence for Darwin's brilliant insight turns ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: R12, R134, whats next?
    ... Scientific data IS up for interpretation, and there is a certain amount ... What methodology was used to determine the exact inventory of resources? ... Why are these "scientists" so afraid to give us the actual figures instead ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: OT:Its a wrap
    ... Joe wrote: ... to do is disprove it. ... Minor nit (what you say is basically true, ... scientists come up with HYPOTHESES, which they try ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)