[Full-disclosure] Dancho Danchev gone missing in Bulgaria
- From: Joe Average <yahooinsider@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:45:30 +0000
"Zero Day blogger and malware researcher Dancho Danchev has gone
missing since August last year and we have some troubling information
that suggests he may have been harmed in his native Bulgaria."
"Dancho, who was relentless in his pursuit of cyber-criminals, last
blogged here on August 18. His personal blog has not been updated
since September 11, 2010."
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [Dailydave] [TOOL RELEASE] T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector v2.45r-H2HC
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] New tool for penetration testing!!!
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2147-1] Security update for pimd
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Dancho Danchev gone missing in Bulgaria