[Full-disclosure] New penetration testing tool for free
- From: runlvl <runlvl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:59:43 +0000
We are happy to announce the release of Insect Pro 1.0 a free tool for doing
Insect Pro examines potentially vulnerable services, exposes points where an
attacker could breach the network, and exploits the vulnerability to prove
its existence without a doubt.
Get it while its hot from:
Weekly exploit updates will be distributed by email, stay tunned!
This is the first release thus we would be glad to have your feedback!
Regards from Argentina!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [USN-1033-1] Eucalyptus vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] An idea of leaking alternative to wikileaks
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-1033-1] Eucalyptus vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Why OpenBSD is can be backdoored and no one is see comeing