Re: [Full-disclosure] Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC

--On December 14, 2010 8:40:14 PM -0500 bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Has anyone read this yet?

Seems IPSEC might have a back door written into it by the FBI?

So for 10 years IPSEC has had a backdoor in it and not one person examining
the code has noticed it? Or even questioned it? That's a bit hard to
believe. It's along the same lines as the stories that Microsoft captures
all your packets and harvests your personal information.

Read The Cathedral and The Bazaar.

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -