Re: [Full-disclosure] Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC

--On December 14, 2010 8:40:14 PM -0500 bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone read this yet?

http://www.downspout.org/?q=node/3

Seems IPSEC might have a back door written into it by the FBI?

So for 10 years IPSEC has had a backdoor in it and not one person examining
the code has noticed it? Or even questioned it? That's a bit hard to
believe. It's along the same lines as the stories that Microsoft captures
all your packets and harvests your personal information.

Read The Cathedral and The Bazaar.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst