Re: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as Cached Domain Admin Accounts (2010-M$-002)

  • Re: BIND9 SERVFAIL on some .gov addresses
    ... This implies a connectivity issue between your client and the nyc.gov nameservers, ... dig on our network would work. ... whether it's a nameserver asking for it or a client? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
  • Re: [opensuse] Nokia Nseries and gnokii
    ... quality software, instead of what looks to be a second tier component ... update the software on a Nokia phone? ... they have to comply to national and network ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Does there exist something like a networked filestorage
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > now like to fill them up with hard disks ... > them to a network but present them as one single filespace. ... device like Peter's ENBD, search freshmeat.net for "ENBD". ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • GnuPG vs Digital Certificates?
    ... I've noticed many applications can use GnuPG or digital ... certificates and I would like to standardize if possible on the solution ... Better Management for Network Security ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: installing a grub/lilo bootloader on the MBR of a MOUNTED hdd
    ... > I have duplicated a running server on my network to an empty hdd ... Stuart Sears RHCE RHCX ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Fedora)