Re: [Full-disclosure] Juniper VPN client rdesktop clickhack
- From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:47:05 -0800
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:34 AM, niekt0 <niekt0@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not contacted. (try calling "helpdesk":)
for most i frown; but in Juniper's case i strongly approve!
so glad we've got openvpn and other alternatives... ;)
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] CVE-2010-4172: Apache Tomcat Manager application XSS vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Android and malware
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Juniper VPN client rdesktop clickhack