Re: [Full-disclosure] Open Letter to Lee Vartan, Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security iPad case.

Please don't turn this mail list into something about religion. I
couldn't care less about religion, and this is certainly not a
religious mail list. I would be on a different list if that was
something I cared about.