Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: [CASE:12632] Warning: BrailleNote Apex Offers Read/Write FTP And Telnet Access To All Comers
- From: Tweedle Doh <tweedledoh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 03:24:59 +0000
On 5 October 2010 13:24, Shawn Merdinger <shawnmer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HumanWare is tracking this as CASE:12632
It's been a month now ... Any word from the vendor (HumanWare) yet as
to what the official remedy will be, and/or how this sorry flaw came
to be shipped in a released product (build error ... design misfeature
... worse) ?
I see no bulletin or alert of any kind on the HumanWare website, nor
does a search for the word "security" produce any meaningful hits
I'd like to advise a colleague who works for an organisation
supporting vision-impaired people.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fuzzing and SEH
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [FG-VD-10-020]Adobe Flash Player Remote Memory corruption Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-1014-1] Pidgin vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: [CASE:12632] Warning: BrailleNote Apex Offers Read/Write FTP And Telnet Access To All Comers