Re: [Full-disclosure] wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM, BMF <badmotherfsckr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So some are playing it up but [some] is playing
it down. Who ya gonna believe?

C. None of the above.

if they are mute or non-publishing it is by decision or apathy... you
can always distribute - just how much do you want it?

[the costs, why, those are quite volatile and context specific!]

  • Re: Bluegrass accompaniment -- muting?
    ... higher chord notes on the "and" or off-beat. ... The low notes sound clearer if I mute the strings just ... If I'm playing with a pick, it's not too hard to mute the upper ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Bluegrass accompaniment -- muting?
    ... I hear a low note in the chord on each beat followed by multiple ... higher chord notes on the "and" or off-beat. ... If I'm playing with a pick, it's not too hard to mute the upper ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Bluegrass accompaniment -- muting?
    ... When the guitar in a bluegrass group is playing accompaniment, ... I hear a low note in the chord on each beat followed by multiple ... If I'm playing with a pick, it's not too hard to mute the upper ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Line6 Bass POD XT Live Digital Bass
    ... I think it bypasses the modeling out but doesn't mute the output - ... i.e. you get your bass tone direct with no processing done at all. ... playing bass and am really starting to love it. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Best Wireless Guitar System?
    ... Stephen Cowell wrote: ... Digitech all the time for the mute. ... I've been playing ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)