[Full-disclosure] Vulnerability Is Exist In IPv6
- From: musnt live <musntlive@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:20:49 -0400
Hello is Dull Disclosure, I am is about to warn you about is
vulnerability in this IPv6 for this Internet.
When is attacker send ICMP request to FF02::1 is cause Denial of Service.
So how is can we now is use this for say attack.
ping -f FF02::1
Solution is to open Comodo Firewall and block is to from pings from
this address. Is we no has Comodo we is to download and applicate
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] The GNU C library dynamic linker expands $ORIGIN in setuid library search path
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] The GNU C library dynamic linker expands $ORIGIN in setuid library search path
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-10-214: IBM Rational Quality Manager and Test Lab Manager Backdoor Account Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-10-216: IBM Informix Dynamic Server oninit.exe EXPLAIN Remote Code Execution Vulnerability