[Full-disclosure] Vulnerability Is Exist In IPv6

Hello is Dull Disclosure, I am is about to warn you about is
vulnerability in this IPv6 for this Internet.

When is attacker send ICMP request to FF02::1 is cause Denial of Service.

So how is can we now is use this for say attack.

ping -f FF02::1

Solution is to open Comodo Firewall and block is to from pings from
this address. Is we no has Comodo we is to download and applicate
Comodo

  • Re: Breakin attempts
    ... do you have 'ping reply' enabled on your cable modem? ... The core problem is to prevent someone from guessing users' passwords. ... That way any attacker has to correctly guess a 1k-bit computer generated ... Then you can look at the ssh log files and ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ICMP (Ping)
    ... attacker to find out that your nod is there... ... one shouldn't get easily discovered by blind network ping ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Simplest eth0 between 2 PCs?
    ... by default are maximum firewalls (ie reject everything incoming, ... Then regarding ping, "Often" ... allows an attacker to know that there is actually a computer attached to ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)