[Full-disclosure] NMAP Vulnerable to attack
- From: musnt live <musntlive@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:32:16 -0400
Hello full disclosure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to warn you about vulnerability in many is systems.
In using this nmap I find vulnerability:
c:\nmap -sSV -P0 c:\win95\system\nmap.exe
The c:\win95\system\nmap.exe application cannot be run in Win32 mode.
This is confirmed in Linux:
# ./nmap -sSV -P0 /usr/speling/Собака/bin/nmap
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Nmap NOT VULNERABLE to Windows DLL Hijacking Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] NMAP Vulnerable to attack
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] stuxnet DATA decoder
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] NMAP Vulnerable to attack