[Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro
- From: "MustLive" <mustlive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:00:55 +0300
I want to warn you about SQL Injection and Redirector (URL Redirector Abuse)
vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro (SecurityVulns ID:11108). It's
Ukrainian commercial CMS.
Affected products: both systems CMS WebManager-Pro from two developers.
Vulnerable are versions CMS WebManager-Pro up to 8.1 (version from
WebManager). Also SQL Injection (but not Redirector) exists in version of
the system from FGS_Studio. Vulnerable are CMS WebManager-Pro v.7.4.3
(version from FGS_Studio) and previous versions.
Developers from WebManager fixed SQL Injection vulnerability (but didn't fix
Redirector) in version CMS WebManager-Pro 8.1. Developers from FGS_Studio
didn't fix SQL Injection vulnerability.
I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
Best wishes & regards,
Administrator of Websecurity web site
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] DLL hijacking POC (failed, see for yourself)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2010:169 ] mozilla-thunderbird
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-982-1] Wget vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2010:169 ] mozilla-thunderbird