Re: [Full-disclosure] Patent Absurdity - How software patents broke the system

Propaganda? really? How about stop whining? I don't understand why people
would dedicate this much time to making a video and TRYING to start a
movement instead of tackling the real problem. There is nothing to see here,
it's not important at all. There is nothing you can do. What, you gonna get
a bunch of signatures or something? Start a YouTube channel? lmao

Bend over and take it from the man like the rest of us.

Maybe I'm missing the point? Maybe you should try to explain it a bit more?

--
Freelance Web/Desktop Developer
http://fusecurity.com/ | "Free Security Technology"

  • Re: Israeli army shoots at ITV camera crew
    ... Why is your first thought to compare the truth ... What I did compare was the propaganda used by the Nazis during the ... The video clip had little backup to support the statements it was ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Zappa Over-rated pt II
    ... Zappa made any comments at the end of the video. ... Define the uses and mores of propaganda in modern society. ... the justifications for the use of propaganda in non-critical segments of ... rough psychological process differences between the two. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: MORE MUSLIM DEATH THREATS....
    ... Of course those insulted by his propaganda schemes have ... personal appearance due to protests and threats. ... Festival organizers decided to cancel the video address to avoid ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Patent Absurdity - How software patents broke the system
    ... You were not forced to read my message or watch the movie. ... would dedicate this much time to making a video and TRYING to start a ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Cars, speed and entitlement
    ... I'd been staying out of this, but inlight of the DQE, I dedicate this ... its more for the song than it is for the video (unless you are ...
    (rec.autos.driving)