Re: [Full-disclosure] Using of the sites for attacks on other sites

Hello musnt live!

Taking into account your bad behavior (and behavior of man with e-mail
datskihuj@xxxxxxxxx) I have added your and his e-mail to my blacklist.
Because I'm not dealing with not serious people. So no need to write me
anymore.

Regarding your letter.

Maybe this is because is your engrish is as say they in Korea. You engrish
isee horribur

No, those few cases with moaning concerning my articles in FD mailing list
were not concerned with my English. No one was complained about my level of
English from that time (in 2001) when I first published online my text on
English (at my first two-languages site). So you are the first who complains
about my English. And with your above-mentioned text in "poor English" it's
not for you to teach me how to write on English (so your complain looks very
not serious).

Why is that for people take is you serious?

If you didn't understand something in my article, then try to read it one
more time. And ask questions if you need (but no need to write not serious
letters as you did).

Taking into account your not serious behavior (with your not serious
nickname and all lame letters which you wrote to FD) and your not serious
letter to me (with your "poor English"), it's not for you to tell me about
seriousness.

Он полный разпиздяй, ни хуя не делает.

Это ты о себе :-). Данное описание полностью совпадает с тем имиджем
несерьёзного человека, который ты демонстрируешь. Так что можешь больше мне
не писать, как я уже сказал выше.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site