Re: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft Windows Help Centre Handles Malformed Escape Sequences Incorrectly

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Susan, if you want my advise, don't even bother with Mr Live.

Cheers.

Hello Full Disclosure, I will now speak to you about chauvinism. For
starters here Mrs. Susan chose to call me Mr. not knowing the identity of
this mine gender followed by this woman named Christian.

  • Re: Free Software for IPAQ 2210 ????
    ... starters try ... but knowing what applications/programs you are looking for may get some ... better replies. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia)
  • Re: 1 week from the supposed release of Heirs...
    ... myself more on the anxious than the anticipatory side of the fence, ... although it's not that relevant since I don't buy starters without ... knowing what's in em. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: DET 1 AFEREG - Mercury, NV
    ... what AFEREG stands for would be good for starters. ... Knowing the ... home base location would be nice. ... PosterBoy wrote: ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: 1 week from the supposed release of Heirs...
    ... in the starters before they are released, then good riddance. ... community just improved slightly. ... knowing what's in em. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)