Re: [Full-disclosure] RDP, can it be done safely?

Hi Dan,

Where are the users located (local LAN or from an untrusted network such as
the Internet)?

If I recall correctly, RDP encryption is "turned on" from a GPO setting that
applies to the host/server, and not just RDP [or was it strong encryption?]
(corrections, please). So you can get a secure RDP connection at the cost of
possibly breaking other functionality.
You might find it easier to use another remote access solution.

Jeff