[Full-disclosure] [TOOL]TMAC for Linux-beta

Hi list,

TMAC for Linux, is a bash program written for the purpose of changing the
MAC address of network interface cards in Linux OS, provided it has Bash
shell environment.
Please check the details and some sort of, funny description about it.

http://sagar.belure.com/#tmac

This has been successfully tested with Ubuntu system.
Suggestions are welcome.

--
Thanks,
Sagar Belure

  • [TOOL]TMAC for Linux-beta
    ... TMAC for Linux, is a bash program written for the purpose of changing ... the MAC address of network interface cards in Linux OS, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • os dependant ?
    ... I have not heard and even seen that '.net' is running on linux or mac, ... purpose of '.net' is os-dependant system,isnt't it? ...
  • Re: Big Mac Hoax 2: "OS X is Unix"
    ... *certainly* wouldn't consider replacing my Linux box with a Mac. ... Sure, it is different, but there is value in *not* having Foo, FOO, ... Manually editing config files becomes a chore rather than a preferred ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: advice for a mac laptop, please
    ... generally speaking the Mac just works out of the box. ... i need Linux for my Phd. ... Mac way of doing what you did on a Windows PC. ... operating systems, you may need a generous amount of disk space, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: 10.4.10: system components to safely delete?
    ... Mac first, Mac only: ... Are you worried about disk space or RAM? ... Still, the functionality of the OS was amazing, as everything responded so quickly, and it was all about stability and functionality. ... Whenever I'd ask about the relative merits of running Linux on a Mac, everyone would respond to me that I really shouldn't go there unless I enjoy programming. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)