Re: [Full-disclosure] Hacxx Anti Malware for Windows XP

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 21:23:22 +0100
Benji <me@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

on an unrelated note, would anyone know how to uninstall this?

thx intentrnets.

Boy, I sure hope you are joking.

Just in case any newbies get ideas:

Never install anything offered on this list. Be very careful about
opening attachments offered on this list.

If you must install something, you typically do it on a recently
snapshotted version of Windows running in a virtual machine. When you
are done playing, you revert to your last snapshot.

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky

  • Re: [opensuse] A reply
    ... data stream to include actual print data, definition sequence numbers, font ... the lxde desktop from the NET install CD works. ... The opensuse factory process self-identifies consistent snapshots. ... That causes a factory snapshot to trigger automatically. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Xbox 360 media center software not installing....
    ... I will send a snapshot of my pc this weekend. ... >> regarding your PC hardware config - motherboard chipset, ... >> details (if SATA is enabled via a standalone chip), hard drive make/model, ... >>> Dell factory install. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • How to transfer settings from one fresh install to a ubuntu newbies install
    ... How to transfer settings from one install to a ubuntu newbies install. ... not because the initial setup after a fresh install is too difficult. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: adding system snapshots to ubuntu standard install
    ... basically what i intend to do is that i freeze my system state at some ... To take this snapshot at install time, ... "I trust the Democrats to take away my money, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • experience with 9.2-PRERELEASE
    ... then I figured I would try a more recent snapshot hoping that something had been spotted and fixed already. ... I got the 9.2-PRERELEASE amd64 snapshot and tried to install it. ... So, even though I'm having some sort of ahci "timeout" issue with this hardware and 9.1-RELEASE, it certainly appears that something has zig-zagged in the usb stack in this 9.2-PRELEASE snapshot because I can't even get through the install program. ... The final blow to my sanity was when I rolled back and tried to install 8.4-RELEASE and sysinstall couldn't make the disk devices after I hit 'W' in the disk label editor to commit my changes. ...
    (freebsd-stable)