Re: [Full-disclosure] Wing FTP Server - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- From: werew01f <hack.werew01f@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:36:09 +0800
Discussion with the wftpserver.com support. This vulnerability was not
consider critical as it requires authenticated login to exploit. But it will
be fixed on the next release in about a month time.
On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM, werew01f <hack.werew01f@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Security Advisory: Wing FTP Server - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability_______________________________________________
Discovered Date: May 31, 2010
System affected: Wing FTP Server for Windows, Version 3.5.0 and prior
Wing FTP server is a multi-protocol file server, which support such as
HTTP and FTP. It comes with a Web-based "Administrator" Console. The
XSS vulnerability is found in the "Administrator" Web interface.
In the "Administrator" web interface, script can be injected from the
POST command. This can be exploited by injecting arbitrary HTML and
malicious script code, which will execute in a user's browser session.
The Vulnerable URL: http://x.x.x.x:5466/admin_loginok.html (Default
port is 5466).
Discovered by: w01f
E-mail: hack [dot] werew01f [at] gmail [dot] com
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Websense Enterprise 6.3.3 Policy Bypass
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2057-1] New mysql-dfsg-5.0 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Wing FTP Server - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 201006-10 ] multipath-tools: World-writeable socket