[Full-disclosure] London DEFCON May meet - DC4420 - Wed 26th May 2010
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:13:03 +0100
wow, doesn't time fly when planes don't? :P
if, like me, you've been stuck in the UK, admiring the ash cloud and
listening to the chants of the soon to be unemployed trolley dollies,
you'll be glad of the distraction of a couple of pints, a decent pie and
some evil hax0r learning hammered into your withering brain...
yes, it's that time of the month again, and we shall be gathering in the
usual haunt to hear:
Justin Clarke - @Connectjunkie
'SQL injection: how far does the rabbit hole go?'
Justin is the author of 'SQL Injection Attacks and Defense' and may
even have some copies with him for purchase/signing... nuff said.
The fun one:
Fun with botnets
and then to drink a lot. and some more.
Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1
Wed 26th May 2010
room ours from 18:00, talks start at 19:30
kitchen closes at 21:30
last orders 23:00
see you all there!
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Anybody know about "hack0wn" website please let me know
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2052-1] New krb5 packages fix denial of service
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] SQL injection vulnerability in Zabbix <= 1.8.1
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2052-1] New krb5 packages fix denial of service