understanding that iPhone internal storage never comes up any other way...

Doesn't lockdownd require that your computer be paired before even going SSL
to start services?

On May 18, 2010 4:23 PM, "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Actually, no. It doesn't have to pair to read and write to internal
storage. You only have access to the pictures dir and other files they may
have put on the "external storage" section, but you can plug it into any
system that has drivers and access it.

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:full-disclosure-...

  • Re: curious about array initialization.
    ... means its a base of knowledge by which you have universal understanding ... the compiler doesn't have to allocate storage for the string literal. ... That the standard is not something from which you can derive ... and a const-qualified object is still a variable. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Stored locomotives and Depot Allocation Codes
    ... My understanding was that there was also an accountancy angle to ... storage, in that a loco stored serviceable was intended to be brought ... balance sheet as an asset. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Economics in SF
    ... the US DOE fact sheet on them says they have medium and low level ... storage, but no permanent high level storage. ... My understanding is that you don't normally need permanent high level ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)