Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows' future (reprise)

My main reason for claiming that Windows is inherently insecure is
because it's closed source.
As opposed to crowd sourcing, which some claim is inherently more
secure because more [uneducated] eyes review the source code? This is
along the lines of, 'Linux does not get viruses' argument. Give me a
break...