Re: [Full-disclosure] KHOBE - 8.0 earthquake for Windows desktop security software
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:04:45 +0300 (EEST)
Some AV vendors have posted their 'is-the-game-over-or-not' type response.
Jeffrey Walton [noloader@xxxxxxxxx] kirjoitti:
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:14 AM, www.matousec.com - Research <researchmatousec.com> wrote:
Also known as a TOCTOU binding flaw (thanks GDM).
http://nob.cs.ucdavis.edu/bishop/papers/1996-compsys/racecond.pdf (dated 1996).
We have found number of vulnerabilities in implementations of kernel hooks in many different security products.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Secunia Research: aria2 metalink "name" Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [CORE-2010-0405] Adobe Director Invalid Read
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] KHOBE - 8.0 earthquake for Windows desktop security software
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] KHOBE - 8.0 earthquake for Windows desktop security software