[Full-disclosure] CVE or SUN bug number for http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2010-April/074036.html
- From: "Lode, Nilss" <nilss.lode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:17:21 +0200
I was trying to track the securty problem outlined in the following article:
Is a CVE and / or SUN bug number available ?
I need this to determine when a solution is available.
With best regards,
CT T DE IT 1
80200 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 636-41267
Fax: +49 (89) 636-41166
Mobile: +49 (173) 7068828
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Wolfgang Dehen, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Call for participation -- Eth0:2010 Summer
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in NovaBoard
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Call for participation -- Eth0:2010 Summer
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] CVE or SUN bug number for http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2010-April/074036.html