[Full-disclosure] Best Wireless Sniffer for MAC OS X

Hello group
What are some of the best wireless sniffers on MAC OS X platform? I want to be able to sniff the traffic and look for sensitive information. The company has a small budget so both free and commercial are fine
Thanks _______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Re: Why Is the Mac More Secure than Windows?
    ... If you think Macs are the most secure platform in the industry, then you have no place discussing computer security. ... If there is one exploit that will give an attacker root access to the box remotely, then it's just as insecure as a box that has a thousand such holes. ... None are on the Mac. ... Macs generally don't contain much important information, and they're certainly less common than Windows or even Linux in that context. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Why Is the Mac More Secure than Windows?
    ... If you think Macs are the most secure platform in the industry, then you have no place discussing computer security. ... If there is one exploit that will give an attacker root access to the box remotely, then it's just as insecure as a box that has a thousand such holes. ... None are on the Mac. ... Macs generally don't contain much important information, and they're certainly less common than Windows or even Linux in that context. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Straight From the Traitors Mouth - Aaron Ballman
    ... user?s expectations on whatever platform they are running on. ... Claiming that I need to buy a Mac (I have two already, ... about the interface guidelines for each platform than you?d suspect. ... Real Software continues to resolve these issues after all this time. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.realbasic)
  • Re: Best development platform? Mac, Windows or Linux?
    ... for a LAMP developer, I use Quanta which is part of the KDE library of ... I develop both on Mac and PC, but personally I like Mac more because ... Development platform I prefer Eclipse (PHP environment) which is cross- ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: If you ve hacked Vista, well...
    ... that are only run on the Windows platform. ... Mac users to use a Windows system. ... Vertical applications, fool. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)