[Full-disclosure] London DEFCON March meet - DC4420 - Wednesday March 31st 2010
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:47:58 +0100
Yes, we've just managed to squeak in the last Wednesday of the month
and, as autom8on failed to burn down the venue last month, we're back
to have another go...
This month's lineup is:
The tekky one:
DIY grid computing - it's easier than you think
tqm will show how to create a simple grid and spread the load
across many nodes using some brain cells, commodity hardware
and some not-so-magic scripting
The fun one:
Rocketry for fun and profit
the hatter will show us some fun (if rather efficient) ways to
turn spare money into smoke, and some tips on getting more *BANG*
for your buck...
Other stuff you need to know...
Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1
Wednesday March 31st 2010
Room owned from 18:00, assimilation starts at 20:00
Yes, both kinds
Last orders 23:00
Kitchen closes at 21:30
We live in hope...
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Paypal XSS Vulnerability - Resolved
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in ArcManager
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] RFID DOS, DDOS
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilities in ArcManager