[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2010-0022-1 sendmail sendmail-cf
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:29:50 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2010-0022-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote User Non-deterministic Vulnerability
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of sendmail do not properly handle a '\0' character in a
Common Name (CN) field of an X.509 certificate, which could allow attackers
to spoof arbitrary SSL-based SMTP servers or bypass intended access
restrictions via a crafted server certificate issued by a legitimate
Copyright 2010 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2017-1] New pulseaudio packages fix insecure temporary directory
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2010-0018-1 bind bind-utils caching-nameserver
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2017-1] New pulseaudio packages fix insecure temporary directory
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2010-0018-1 bind bind-utils caching-nameserver