Re: [Full-disclosure] SecurityFocus to partially shut down

2010/3/18 james o' hare <jamesohare69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:09 PM, David Alanis <canito@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
So zero day exploits are being posted on Twitt?

Yes, that's why I said:

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM,
We need a proper unbiased unmoderated comprehensive
directory of security researcher accounts.

I don't think that you have the right approach.
When some kid posts a 0day on twitter, you can always send the
information to FD.

I second the request by David Alanis: Where are the tweets? Give us
some links to relevant tweets. (Tweets of security related stuff
*only* released on twitter.)

One more thought: As you know most of the projects have a bug tracker.
Information of these sources isn't mirrored anywhere. That's how it
always has been. Where's the difference now - why would we need a
directory of "whatever"?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -