Re: [Full-disclosure] SecurityFocus to partially shut down

2010/3/16 james o' hare <jamesohare69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Jan G.B. <ro0ot.w00t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
install your damn wiki on localhost.

Did you think people were about to create systems for monitoring
Twitter and invite the public to sign up, that would be suicide for a
company or government's security operations.

Would you want anyone knowing how you collect intelligence at your
company or government and have the public be able to *sign up*?

You're kidding...

Andrew

Andrew, it seems like you didn't get the message correct. I translate from
"uberl337 professional bushman-slang" to netd3vish: eat shit and die, but
please do it elsewhere.

In case you were ironic when babbling about twitter, wiki and an aggregator:
wow. I really thought you were *that* stupid. But it wasn't funny nor
informative. so… stop trolling.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] SecurityFocus to partially shut down
    ... Did you think people were about to create systems for monitoring ... Twitter and invite the public to sign up, that would be suicide for a ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Are our police everywhere?
    ... why they shouldn't examine twitter or any other social media. ... If you mean CCTV monitoring private places then I don't agree. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Are our police everywhere?
    ... One person's democracy is another person's Police State, ... why they shouldn't examine twitter or any other social media. ... I don't think monitoring what people choose to put online for the whole world to see, can be compared to monitoring everywhere, all the time. ...
    (uk.legal)