Re: [Full-disclosure] Multiple vulnerabilities in SUPERAntiSpyware and Super Ad Blocker
- From: netinfinity <netinfinity.securitylab@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:02:40 +0100
*I am really sorry and appologize for using lame file uploading sites,
but I don't own a domain:( I tried to attach ZIP archive, but it seems
it's being filtered*
Use tar.gz not zip. Or .rar could also work.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-10-027: Skype Protocol Handler datapath Argument Injection Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] New Internet Explorer code-execution
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Multiple vulnerabilities in SUPERAntiSpyware and Super Ad Blocker
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2010:060 ] squid