[Full-disclosure] North Korea's Cyberweapon - Red Star Linux
- From: "Son of Ram" <sonofram@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:00:43 +0100
This intelligence has been solely found, investigated, exposed, symphonized, serialized, sodomized, researched, created, posted, opinionized, posterized, condemned, sexualized, purified, crystalized, evangelized, baptized, pasteurized, harmonized, codified, analyzed and assessed by "n3td3v", Security and Intelligence Services. All rights reserved.
Posted by one of n3td3v's 5999 other "employees". Our office is hidden. Because a you see our intel is so sensitive.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Croogo CMS 1.2.1 Contact Module Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2010:057 ] apache
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Croogo CMS 1.2.1 Contact Module Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2010:057 ] apache