[Full-disclosure] Collage upgrades

Hello,

I belive at my collage we are running windows 2003 which bad as I am
the only Linux user. But they want to upgrade to windows server 2008 I
was told there was a few vuls, and etc out for it.

Any one want to gave my some ides?

Sent from my iPhone

  • Re: ASP.Net 2.0 and IIS 6.0
    ... > I am currently running Windows XP Professional. ... Do I have to upgrade to ... > Windows Server 2003 to use these new versions? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.misc)
  • Graphics Issue
    ... work since it was running Windows 2000. ... upgrade to SW Office Premium and add COSMOS. ... Well now on the new machine, the same ghost image appears, but now it ... the screen settings. ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Service Ticket Request Error