Re: [Full-disclosure] Nmap5 cheatsheet

Well, the Spanish translation is nice, but what does the English version
have that the NMap man page does not?

Thanks,
Rohit Patnaik

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 7:44 AM, A. Ramos <aramosf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Here i attached a quick reference (also known as cheatsheet) for NMAP,
incorporating in addition to common parameters, some commands which
are specific of the last branch released. I've also incorporated on
the lower section some examples with typical scans which can be
performed with this tool.

It includes a spanish translated version, so this information could
reach the entire spanish-speaking community.

English:
http://sbdtools.googlecode.com/files/Nmap5%20cheatsheet%20eng%20v1.pdf

Spanish:
http://sbdtools.googlecode.com/files/Nmap5%20cheatsheet%20esp%20v1.pdf

Regards,

--
Alejandro Ramos -- aka dab
http://www.securitybydefault.com

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] What are some of the top ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Nmap Online
    ... Nmap may not give reliable results from all sites. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] intrusion kit
    ... vnc, nmap, pwdump, ssh client, etc. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)