Von: full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von jenna
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2010 00:11
An: Sam Haldorf
Cc: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Full-disclosure] Ron Livingston likes to touch little boys

oh whatever. he is still a good-looking man. :)

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Sam Haldorf <sahalderf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://mashable.com/2009/12/05/ron-livinston-lawsuit/

We all know the streisand effect, but why is Ron Livingston so desperate to quell on this information..

Because he doesn't want people to understand that he has _Multiple_ male partners.

He does all of this look in his face to make it look like he's the "Pure" (pewer) guy. But we all know the secret truth, he's fighting tooth and nail because he has something to hide.

Ron Livingston needs to learn to stop censoring and just come out of the closet now.

Sam Halderf

http://mail.yahoo.com

Finché c'è vita, c'è speranza.
As long as there is life, there is hope.