Re: [Full-disclosure] Perhaps it's time to regulate Microsoft as Critical Infrastructure?
- From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:04:06 +0200
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 08:57:12AM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
...(such as the Google attacks 0day apparently was)
i hope m$ products have something to do with
Oil companies hit by 'state' cyber attacks, says report
Petrol reserves data targeted
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] e107 latest download link is backdoored
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA-1977-1] New python packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Perhaps it's time to regulate Microsoft asCritical Infrastructure?
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Disk wiping -- An alternate approach?