Re: [Full-disclosure] Disk wiping -- An alternate approach?

It depends entirely on how you define "flawed". As I stated earlier, the
goal of the prosecutor is not some abstract ideal of justice. It is a
conviction. Anything they can do within the law to convict you is fair
game. Using statements that you put on your hard drive certainly falls
under those rules, regardless of what the original intent was.

-- Rohit Patnaik