Re: [Full-disclosure] Virus "JS.Dropper-33" gefunden
- From: Stack Smasher <stacksmasher@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:12:29 -0700
Sorry, here is a link to the original exploit code.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
the mail with the Subject 'Re: [Full-disclosure] All China, All The Time'
(sent on Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:39:09 -0700) with the sender address
specified as 'Stack Smasher <stacksmasher@xxxxxxxxx>' contained a virus
known as 'JS.Dropper-33'.
Due to this reason the Mail has not been delivered!
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Sprint / Verizon MiFi CSRF+CSS Gives up GPS info to attacker
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Zenoss Multiple Admin CSRF
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Google today
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Zenoss Multiple Admin CSRF