[Full-disclosure] Security-Database Best IT Security Tools for 2009
- From: Maximiliano Soler <mjsolerg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:09:24 -0300
On behalf of all Security-Database members, I would like to take this
opportunity to thank you for your support throughout 2009 and wish you the
best for the New Year.
Besides, we announce the release of the new survey : Best IT Security Tools
for 2009. Find it here online and .pdf to download. Feel free to share it
and spread it.
- Community Support
- Standards, Metrics & Open Standards
— Security-Database Team
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Selling Adobe exploit
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Pedro Miguel Bernardino Eleutério is out of the office.
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Selling Adobe exploit
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Pedro Miguel Bernardino Eleutério is out of the office.