[Full-disclosure] Selling Adobe exploit
- From: John Smith <0day.seller@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:14:17 +0330
we are selling last adobe u3d 0day's exploit. It works on Adobe Acrobat <=
9.2 . works on Windows XP with Service Pack 0/1/2/3 and also on Windows
Vista with Service Pack 0/1/2 and on Internet Explorer 6 & 7 . So as you
know, it bypasses DEP and ASLR mitigations.
As a proof to make you sure, you can watch the video of this exploit:
You suggest your price, we decide!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] The Game
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Security-Database Best IT Security Tools for 2009
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Antisec for lulz - exposed (anti-sec.com)
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Security-Database Best IT Security Tools for 2009