[Full-disclosure] Selling Adobe exploit

Hey,
we are selling last adobe u3d 0day's exploit. It works on Adobe Acrobat <=
9.2 . works on Windows XP with Service Pack 0/1/2/3 and also on Windows
Vista with Service Pack 0/1/2 and on Internet Explorer 6 & 7 . So as you
know, it bypasses DEP and ASLR mitigations.
As a proof to make you sure, you can watch the video of this exploit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyarzmmgumg
You suggest your price, we decide!

thank you

  • Re: Slowdown of downloads
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: eaten in box e mails
    ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Contents disappeared in most OE 6 folders
    ... Now the contents of most, but not all, of my folders are gone, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: OE cutting emails short
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Outlook Express wont download pop3 mail on specific PC - Calling Outlook Express experts.
    ... > One other thing I did note that occasionally when I closed Outlook Express ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...