[Full-disclosure] Extremely important posting on my blog on the latest in XSS!!!11

Hello participants of Full-Distortion.

I know you have nothing better to do than to read my emails, so let me
tell you about these extremely important postings on my blog on the
latest and greatest XSS vulnerabilities there are!!!

I have found 3 (in words: three) web sites which are vulnerable to this
extremely rare but overly critical XSS exploit which you can see here:

XSS:

smtp://localhost/?HELO=<iframe
src="http://iamanidiot.websecurity.com.ua.hk.cz/>

I just wanted to let you know. You better fix that if you have it, too.
It is extremely critical. Of and did I advertise my blog yet? The
website is http://iamanidiot.websecurity.com.ua.hk.cz/!!! Come and bring
traffic to my website, you know I MustHavePublicity!

Best wishes & regards,
MustPromoteMyWebsite
Administrator of the only Websecurity web site ever
http://websecurity.com.ua.hk.cz

  • Uh-Oh!! SOMEONE IS LYING BIG TIME!! SOMEONE IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT TOPICS OF WHICH HE IS IG
    ... a unit with common rules and procedures. ... A blog is a type of website or part of a ... Blog can also be used as a verb, ... describe web sites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Marketing Your Book - Eight Unique Ways to Promote Your Book
    ... You have got to sleuth for creative promoting avenues then magically tie them to your book to maximize revenue-generating publicity. ... On all the items listed below be sure to include your book cover, website address, contact information, and, always a must, ordering information. ... *Create your own blog: Blog, what a funny sounding word, it almost sounds like you are regurgitating lunch. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: The internet: has it become a wasteland?
    ... I am slowly gettting rid of all my computers and spending ... You should have a blog Dog.... ... web sites that led to the press contacting them, ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • PLs cheap, imitation cubafaq site axed for violation of terms of service?
    ... not cheap, the guy builds stuff technically far superior that anything ... imitation cubafaq website actually had no Frequently Asked ... This blog has been ... Why any mention of archives and violations of terms ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Harry Potters English
    ... This message has also been posted on my revived blog Gyre&Gimble at ... Last night I saw the latest Harry Potter movie, ... people that I had trouble understanding. ... professional website: http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/math/wells/home.html ...
    (sci.lang)